Banubanu Day Trips
The Day Trip to Bremer Island includes:
- Departing from Nhulunbuy at 9am, returning at 4pm
- Welcome drink and orientation tour
- Lunch – 2 course meal served in the dining room or sundeck
- Use of day guest facilities (shower facilities and toilets)
Visit Banubanu for the day to enjoy the retreat’s facilities with a 2 course lunch of local caught seafood served with homemade Banubanu bread and preserves. Bookings must be made in advance.
- $75 per person – min 4 people (with your own mode of transfer, boat or flight to Bremer Island)
- $230 per person including boat transfers – min 4 people
- $375 per person including light aircraft transfers – min 4 people
Alcohol can be purchased at Banubanu as BYO is not permitted.
Day guests, please be aware that Banubanu cannot be responsible for the weather. Should weather conditions result in cancellation of the tour, you will be able to transfer your trip to another date at no additional cost. If your travel plans do not allow you to postpone, a full refund will be issued. Please note that weather conditions may vary whilst on the Island and result in cancellation of water activities.
Payment/Cancellation Policy for Day Trips/Tours
Full payment is due 30 days prior to travel. If travel is within 7 days full payment is due at the time of booking.